Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Small Request to 2011 - from 2010

Dear 2011,

As you know that , today I am completing my life time, I am going to die on this day. So, I want to take the opportunity to share my experience with you while leaving.

I am very happy in welcoming you, but at the same time I am very sad because I am leaving today.

I have spent my 365 days with all the people with some happiness and  with some sorrows.Even I tried allot to be more successful, but it was not as such as expected. I have taken formers stomach with Jal and Lila cyclones and at the end i am leaving with more corrupted year in the last decade with 2G Spectrum. I have made more successful inventions in the science and technology but those became very small under the corruption. 

I request you to don't repeat my mistakes in your 365 days of life and I am intimating you to that don't leave the corrupted politicians.

I request you to the more inventions in technology and don't eat the farmers stomach. Don't allow the terrorists into the country and try to eradicate the terrorist politicians. I can say that be cool and calm for all the days and be helpful to the poor people all ways in your life.

I hope that you will become a best year in this century ... :)


Yours loving friend

Your's 2010